- This event has passed.
How to have an Amazing Personal Image and be True to Yourself
7th November 2016 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you want to stand out from the crowd whilst being completely true to yourself?
Join us at this interactive workshop and learn how to have a great personal image whilst being genuine and authentic!
Your personal image – how you dress, your voice, the words you use, your body language, how you interact with people – is what you show the world. It influences your relationships with your friends, partners and colleagues. It impacts your work, whether you get that job and how your boss sees you. How much stress you feel will have a direct impact on how you present yourself.
It’s easy to wear a mask, doing things and saying things JUST because you want to present yourself well and have that great reputation.
BUT what if you could have an amazing personal image AND be completely true to yourself?
In this 1 hour workshop you’ll learn:
– What your personal image is
– The impact of your personal image on your relationships, stress levels, presentation and reputation
– Why understanding your emotions is critical for an excellent personal image
– How to manage your emotions and reactions to present a better image
– How to stay genuine and authentic to who you are to create a true signature style
We will meet by the lift of the Green zone (4th floor). There will be someone to greet you from 6.30pm.
We look forward to meeting you!
Erika & Jenny