- This event has passed.
How to Know What you Want and Make Decision Making Easier
2nd March 2017 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£3
What job do I want?
Which career would suit me?
What do I want in a partner/boyfriend/girlfriend?
I want to do A and B – how do I choose between them?
Tough situations and inner conflicts can make some decisions difficult, leaving us pondering for hours, days, months…even years!
Join us as we explore what’s most important to you and how to use this knowledge to make decisions that will benefit your life.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
• Understand what drives your decision making
• Learn what’s most important for you
• Explore how these values are directing your decision making right now
• Have the tools to resolve inner conflicts
• Identify your next steps to embracing your values more
The workshop is £3.
Arrive between 6.45pm-7pm to start promptly at 7pm. If you need to contact me before the event, call me on 07963 655341 before 7pm.
I look forward to meeting you!